Ladbrokes New Customer Offer
Ladbrokes offer customers £20 in free bets when they register an account and place their first bet of £5 or more. You must enter the Ladbrokes promo code when registering to be eligible for the offer.
estimated profit: £15.50
You'll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
NEW CUSTOMER OFFER £20 FREE BET SPORTS PROMOTION PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers from 01.08.2018 until further notice. If we decide to withdraw this Sports Promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.
- WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- This Sports Promotion is open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online or Mobile account in either £/€ currency.
- This Sports Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Customers previously excluded from Ladbrokes offers and bonuses will not be able to claim this Sports Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter, any advertising agency or web company connected with the promoter or any such person's agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in this Sports Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- HOW TO CLAIM THIS SPORTS PROMOTION
- To claim this Sports Promotion, you must enter the correct promotional code (20FREE) during your account registration and the first bet on your account must be a Qualifying Bet. If you don�t follow these steps the free bet will not be applied to your account.
- A “Qualifying Bet“ will be a real money sports bet of at least £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way, at fractional odds totalling 1/2 or greater. For a single line accumulator bet, each individual selection of the bet must at fractional odds of 1/2 or greater to be deemed a Qualifying Bet. Please note that only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if it is wagered on Tote or Pools.
- A Bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet if for any reason it becomes void.
- The Qualifying Bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration. Bets placed after this date will not qualify for this Sports Promotion.
- Once you have placed your first Qualifying Bet, we will credit your account with 4 x £/€5 free bets. We will credit your free bets to your account as soon as you make a Qualifying Bet.
- RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR FREE BET
- Your free bet must be used within 4 days of it being credited to your account, otherwise it will expire.
- Free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
- Your free bet must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on Win or Each-Way Bets and can only be used on the following listed Bet types: Single, Double, Treble, 4-Fold and Upwards Accumulator, Forecast and Combination. Free bets are not
- valid on the Ladbrokes Exchange, tote, Other Combination and Multiple Bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- Your free bet is not returned if your free bet wager becomes void.
- You cannot "Cash Out" your free bet/s.
- The same Maximum Pay Out restrictions set out in our General Website Terms & Conditions will equally apply to this Sports Promotion
- IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International
- This Sports Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Ladbrokes.com Sports Promotion.
- We reserve the right to change or end any Sports Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- If you have made one or more qualifying bets in relation to this Sports Promotion and your betting levels are subsequently restricted by us, we will make sure that this will not materially affect your ability to satisfy the conditions to qualify for this Sports Promotion (if applicable) or to fully benefit from the free bets available.
STEP 1: Register an account
1. Click here to visit Ladbrokes and register an account. Remember to enter the promo code 20FREE in the registration form.
2. Once registered, deposit a minimum of £5 using a debit or credit card. Deposits made via other methods such as PayPal, Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for the free bet offer.
STEP 2: find a qualifying bet
In order to receive the 4 x £5 free bets, you need to first place a £5 bet with the deposit you made. This bet can be on any sport but we recommend sticking to the major leagues and sports such as Premier League Football, Rugby, Golf, Tennis etc.
- The minimum odds for your qualifying bet are 1/2 (1.5)
- It's a good idea to change the odds format on Ladbrokes from fractional to decimal as you will be entering decimal odds into the matched betting calculator. You can do this by clicking on the setting icon on the Ladbrokes website.
1. Find a close match where the back odds on the bookmaker website are close to the lay odds for the same bet on the betting exchange. You can either find a close match manually or use an odds matcher tool available at any matched betting site.
need an odds matcher?
2. Once you have found a close match, enter the bet details into the matched betting calculator. As this is a qualifying bet, select 'Normal Bet' from the drop-down on the calculator and enter the commission for the betting exchange you are using.9
After entering the bet details, the calculator will display your qualifying loss based on whether your bet wins with the bookmaker or wins with the exchange. Ideally, you should be aiming to incur a qualifying loss of no more than £0.50 on this bet.
STEP 3: Place your bets
1. Check that the odds haven't changed on Ladbrokes. If not, place your £5 bet. If the odds have changed, enter the new odds into the calculator.
2. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange. If not, place your lay bet. The calculator will display the ideal lay stake as 'You could lay £xx.xx'.
STEP 4: using your free bets
`;p-You should receive 4 x £5 free bets as soon as you place your initial qualifying bet. Check that the free bets have been credited by adding a selection to your bet slip. If they have been credited, there should be an option to use your free bets for that selection. If they haven't been credited, contact Ladbrokes support via email or live chat.
You now need to repeat the process of backing and laying a close match but this time you will be using your free bets rather than your own money, allowing you to make a profit.
TIP: When using free bets, try to choose a selection to bet on that has odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater as these will return a bigger profit than using low odds.
1. Find a close match on a sporting event. Try to find one with odds of 5.0 or greater.
2. Enter the bet details into the matched betting calculator. This time, select 'Free Bet' from the drop-down list.
The calculator will display the profit you will make from your free bet based on whether your bet wins with the bookmaker or the betting exchange. Your total profit for the offer will be this amount minus the loss you made on your qualifying bet.
3. Check that the odds for your selection haven't changed on Ladbrokes. If not, place your £5 free bet.
4. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange. If not, place your lay bet with the amount the calculator advises.
5. Repeat the above 4 steps for each of your four £5 free bets. If you wish and to save time, you can place all of your £5 free bets on the same selection. Just remember to adjust the stake in the calculator to £20 rather than £5 so that your lay stakes are calculated correctly.
* REMEMBER TO SELECT 'FREE BET' FROM THE DROP-DOWN ON THE CALCULATOR *
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £15.50 profit from this offer
Ready for another offer?