Betway New Customer Offer
The Betway free bet offer credits customers with a £30 free bet when registering and placing an initial bet of £30 or more at odds of 1.75 or greater.
estimated profit: £24
You'll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
1. To activate the Free Bet:
a) a customer MUST place bets totalling the value of their 1st deposit (up to £30).
b) to count towards the playthrough requirement:
single bets - must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
each-way bets - the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
system bets - each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over
2. Upon qualification, a Free Bet to the value of the 1st deposit (up to £30) will be instantly made available on the customer’s Sports Account.
3. The Free Bet will be activated upon placement of qualifying bet/bets that reach the Free Bet value.
4. The Free Bet will expire 7 days after the 1st deposit is made on the Sports Account, irrespective of it being activated or not.
2. General Terms
2.1 Betway Sports Free Bet Welcome Offer - General Terms
1. The Free Bet offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Sports reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
2. The Free Bet offer is only valid to the person who registers the Sports Account and applies only to Sports bets. It cannot be redeemed and is not transferable to any other product offered by Betway (Casino, Poker, Bingo or Vegas).
3. The Free Bet offer may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotions currently offered by Betway Sports and is subject to on-going review. Betway Sports reserves the right to amend this offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
4. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any breach of our terms and conditions and irregular playing patterns. If any terms of an offer/ promotion are breached or if there is evidence of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (for example, betting patterns on the same events/markets that are identified across multiple accounts), which due to a Free Bet, Bonus, enhanced payment, our Cash Out feature or any other offer/promotion results in guaranteed customer returns regardless of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Betway reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to void Free Bet or Bonus stakes or void any stakes funded by the use of previously awarded Free Bets or Bonuses and withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winning from such voided bets. Betway also reserves the right to reclaim the Free Bet or Bonus awarded from such offers and confiscate them.
5. Should your qualifying bet/bets be void, push or a non-runner, you must stake the returns on another qualifying bet/bets before a withdrawal will be granted.
6. Betway Sports considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in the Free Bet offer you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support
STEP 1: Register an account
1. Click here to visit Betway and register an account. No promo code is required.
2. Deposit £30 using a debit or credit card. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller will not qualify for the free bet.
STEP 2: find a qualifying bet
You need to place a £30 bet at odds of 1.75 or greater in order to receive the £30 free bet.
- It's advisable to change the odds format on Betway from fractional to decimal as the matched betting calculator uses decimal odds. You can do this by clicking on the 'fractions' button in the menu bar.
1. Find a close match where the odds on Betway or close to the lay odds on a betting exchange for the same bet. Ensure the odds on Betway are 1.75 or greater.
need an odds matcher?
2. Enter the bet details into the matched betting calculator. Select 'Normal Bet' from the drop-down on the calculator and enter the betting exchange commission.
An acceptable qualifying loss for this bet is £1.50 - £2. If the calculator shows a loss which is a lot bigger than this amount, look for a closer match.
STEP 3: Place your bets
1. Check that the odds haven't changed on Betway and place your £30 bet.
2. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange and place your lay bet. The calculator will display the ideal stake to use.
STEP 4: using your free bets
You should receive a £30 free bet once your qualifying bet settles.
You now need to find another close match for your free bet.
TIP: When using free bets, try to choose a selection to bet on that has odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater as these will return a bigger profit than using low odds.
1. Find a close match on any sports market. Ideally with odds of 5.0 or greater.
2. Enter the bet details into the matched betting calculator. Ensure you select 'Free Bet' from the drop-down list.
3. Check that the odds for your selection haven't changed on Betway and place your £30 bet using your free bet.
4. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange and place your lay bet with the amount shown on the calculator.
* REMEMBER TO SELECT 'FREE BET' FROM THE DROP-DOWN ON THE CALCULATOR *
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £24 profit from this offer
Ready for another offer?