betfred New Customer Offer
New customers at Betfred can receive a £30 free bet when registering and placing their first bet of £10 or more.
Betfred run a lot of good promotions and is a valuable account to have as a matched bettor.
estimated profit: £23
You'll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
Step 1: Register an account
1. Click here to register an account with Betfred.
2. Once registered, deposit £10 using a debit card. If you deposit via PayPal you will not be eligible for the free bet.
Step 2: find a qualifying bet
To receive your £30 free bet, you must place a bet of £10 or more on any sports market with odds of evens (2.0) or greater.
- Minimum odds for qualifying bet: evens (2.0)
- Change the displayed odds on Betfred from fractional to decimal by clicking on Settings in at the bottom of the sidebar and then on 'Odds Type'. It is important to do this as we use decimal odds in the calculator and exchange odds are shown in decimals.
1. Find a close match on any sports market with odds of 2.0 or greater. If you stick to popular football league then you should have trouble finding a match manually. Alternatively, you could use an odds matcher tool to find a match for you.
need an oddsmatcher?
2. Enter the details of your bet into the matched betting calculator below which will display the ideal stake for your lay bet.
Aim for a qualifying loss of around £0.50 - £1. If your qualifying loss is great than this then you may wish to find another match.
Step 3: place your bets
1. Check that the odds haven't changed on Betfred and place your £10 bet.
2. Check that the odds haven't changed on the exchange and play your lay bet with the amount shown on the calculator.
Step 4: using your free bet
Your £30 free bet should be credited to your account within 10 hours of your qualifying bet settling. To check to see if it has been credited, click on 'view balance' at the top of the Betfred website once logged in.
Once the free bet has been credited, you need to back and lay another selection in order to return a profit from your free bet.
TIP: When using free bets, try to choose a selection to bet on that has odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater as these will return a bigger profit than using low odds.
1. Find a close match at odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater. You can choose a bet with lower odds but it will likely return a lower profit.
2. Enter the details of the bet into the matched betting calculator. As you are using a free bet this time for your back bet, remember to select 'Free Bet' from the drop-down.
3. Check that the odds for your selection haven't changed on Betfred. If not, place your £30 free bet.
4. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange. If not, place your lay bet with the amount the calculator advises.
* REMEMBER TO SELECT 'FREE BET' FROM THE DROP-DOWN ON THE CALCULATOR *
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £23 profit from this offer
Ready for another offer?