bet365 New Customer Offer
The Bet365 new customer offer is one of the most profitable free bet offers you'll come across. New customers can receive a £100 free bet when registering and placing their first bet of £100.
estimated profit: £75
You'll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
step 1: register an account
1. Click here to register at Bet365
As this is quite a high-value offer, please make sure that you have enough funds to cover your back and lay bets for both the qualifying bet and free bet before proceeding. We estimate that you will need around £600 to complete the offer.
2. Once your have registered, make a deposit of £100 using a debit/credit card
step 2: find a qualifying bet
Bet365 are a very good bookmaker to have an account with. They don't run the most amount of offers but the ones that they do such as their Early Payout Offer and their ITV 4/1 offer can be extremely profitable. Therefore, we advise you to stick to popular sports and markets such as the match winner on top-level football leagues in order to preserve your account.
- The minimum odds for your qualifying bet are 1/5 (1.2)
- You can change the odds from fractional to decimal via the menu bar on the Bet365 website.
1. Find a close match on any sports market at odds of 1.2 or greater.
need an odds matcher?
2. Enter the bet details into the calculator. Make sure that 'Normal Bet' is selected from the drop-down list and that you have entered the commission for the which you are using.
The calculator will display the lay stake for your bet. Aim for a loss of between £2 - £5 for this bet. As the minimum odds are very low and Bet365 generally has very competitive odds, this shouldn't be a problem.
step 3: place your bets
1. Check that the odds haven't changed on Bet365 and place your £100 bet.
2. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange and place your lay bet with the amount shown on the calculator.
step 4: using your free bet
You will receive your £100 bet credit (free bet) within a couple of hours of your qualifying bet settling.
You can use your bet credits as one £100 bet or split it up into smaller bets. This may be a better idea if you don't have a large bank.
TIP: When using free bets, try to choose a selection to bet on that has odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater as these will return a bigger profit than using low odds.
1. Find a close match on any sport. Aim for odds of 5.0 or greater.
2. Enter the bet details into the calculator. Make sure that you select 'Free Bet' this time from the drop-down list.
3. Check that the odds for your selection haven't changed on Bet365 and place your £100 bet using your bet credits.
4. Check the odds haven't changed on the betting exchange and play your lay bet with the stake amount shown on the calculator.
* REMEMBER TO SELECT 'FREE BET' FROM THE DROP-DOWN ON THE CALCULATOR *
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £75 profit from this offer
Ready for another offer?