William Hill New Customer Offer
The William Hill New Customer offer can return a profit of around £23 when matched betting. To claim your £30 worth of free bets, simply register an account using the promo code and deposit and bet £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
estimated profit: £23
You'll need a betting exchange account to complete this offer. Click below to open an account with Betfair Exchange.
1. This "Bet £10 and get £30" promotion (the “Promotion”) is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhill.com (the "Website") by WHG (International) Limited (“William Hill”, "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in and operating from Gibraltar with registered company number 99191 and whose registered office is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar. 2. The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (UK time) on 01/01/2018 until 23:59:59 (UK time) on 30/06/2019 (the “Promotion Period”). 3. Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
How does the Promotion work?
4. When you open a new Account with William Hill using promotion code "C30" ("Account") and you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and you stake your first bet on your Account as a qualifying Single Bet of at least £10 or €10 ("Minimum Stake") on any market or selection on the "Sports" page on the Website ("Sportsbook Bet") at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater during the Promotion Period ("Initial Bet"), you will receive 3 separate £10 (or €10) free bets (each a "Free Bet" and together "Free Bets") ("Free Bets"), in addition to any winnings from your Initial Bet. 5. Each Free Bet can be used on any Sportsbook Bet (subject to the restrictions set out in the "What restrictions apply when you redeem your Free Bets?" section, below) and must be wagered within 30 days of the date on which your Free Bet was credited to your Account ("Bonus Period"). 6. Any unused Free Bets on your Account will automatically expire at the end of the Bonus Period (and you will not be eligible to use the Free Bets or take any further part in this Promotion). 7. This Promotion and any Free Bets are only available once per customer and you may not receive more than 3 Free Bets.
Which Initial Bets qualify for this Promotion?
8. In order to be eligible for this Promotion (and any Free Bets), your Initial Bet must be placed: a) on a selection with single or cumulative odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater; b) on a Sportsbook Bet; and c) using funds from your Main Balance (you cannot place an Initial Bet (in whole or in part) using a Free Bet or any other free bets or bonuses received from any other promotion). 9. If your Initial Bet is an Each Way bet then only the part of the bet on the winner of the selection and not the part of the bet on the selection to place will count towards your Initial Bet. For example, if you placed an Each Way bet of: a) £5 (i.e. a total stake of £10), only £5 would count towards your Initial Bet. Your Initial Bet would not meet the Minimum Stake and would not qualify for the Promotion (or the Free Bets); or b) £10 (i.e. a total stake of £20), £10 would count towards your Initial Bet. Your Initial Bet would meet the Minimum Stake and would therefore qualify for the Promotion. 10. This Promotion applies to Pre-match and In-play Bets.
What restrictions apply when you redeem your Free Bets?
11. Free Bets are non-refundable and cannot be withdrawn from your Account. Once you have wagered a Free Bet, however, any winnings from your Free Bets will automatically transfer to your Main Balance from where you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play. 12. Your winnings from wagers placed using Free Bets are calculated as the total returns less the amount staked (including the amount of any Free Bets staked). The value of any Free Bets is therefore not included in, and cannot be withdrawn as part of, any winnings you make from your Free Bets (please note that the "Estimated Return" shown on the "Bet Slip" page on your Account (and on your "Bet Receipt") shows your returns including the amount of any Free Bets staked). 13. Please note that each Free Bet can only be: a) used on Sportsbook Bets (excluding Pool Bets (e.g. US Racing), Tote Bets and Lottery Bets) and cannot be used on bets / wagers on any other pages of the Website (including the "Vegas", "Macau", "Casino", "Live Casino", "Games", "Scratchcards", "Bingo", "Poker" or "Virtual" pages); b) placed as a single bet and cannot be split, meaning that if you place multiple bets when redeeming your Free Bet, your Free Bet will be allocated to the first bet appearing on your "Bet Slip"; and c) redeemed in full, meaning that if you place a bet for less than the full value of a Free Bet, no "change" nor additional free bets will be awarded. 14. You cannot stake a Free Bet as a qualifying bet for any further free bets or promotions. 15. Cash in my bet will not be available for bets placed using a free bet. 16. Cash in my bet will not be available for bets placed that trigger a free bet as part of a promotion (including this Promotion).
How do you take part in the Promotion?
17. In order to take part in the Promotion and get your Free Bets during the Promotion Period, you need to: a) open an Account with William Hill by clicking the "Agree and Join" button on the homepage of the Website and entering your details on the "Registration" page to which you are directed, including inserting promotion code "C30" into the "Promo Code " box. b) By entering the “C30” code into the “Promo Code” box you confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms and that you wish to take part in the Promotion and then clicking the "Agree & Join" button to create your Account; and c) stake an Initial Bet which is at least equal to the Minimum Stake of £10 or €10 on any Sportsbook Bet (in accordance with the "Which Initial Bets qualify for this Promotion?" section above) either on the Website (www.williamhill.com), via mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or via the IOS Mobile App) or by text (Text 60609), during the Promotion Period. Bets placed via telebetting (i.e. bets placed over the telephone) or retail bets (i.e. bets placed in shop) will not qualify for this Promotion. 18. Once you have chosen to participate in the Promotion by completing the steps above, the Free Bets will automatically be credited to your Account and will appear as an available "free bet" on the "Bet Slip" page on your Account. 19. For illustrated instructions showing you how to redeem your Free Bet, please refer to the "How do I check that my free bet has been credited to my account?" page on the Website (https://williamhill-lang.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5652/kw/redeem%20your%20free%20bet#redemption_rules). 20. Please note that this Promotion (and any Free Bets) is only available to customers who: a) are residents of (and placing their bets from) the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man only. William Hill reserves the right to withhold or reclaim any Free Bets or winnings allocated to customers not resident in these jurisdictions by mistake; and b) have a GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currency Account. 21. You will not be eligible for this Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Free Bets) where you have deposited the funds with which you place your Initial Bet into your Account using any of the following payment methods: Neteller, Moneybookers, PayPal, PaySafe, Envoy, Skrill 1-Tap or Plus.
Step 1: Register an account
1. Click here to open an account with William Hill. You must enter the promo code C30 when registering to be eligible for the free bet offer.
2. After you have registered, deposit £10 using a debit or credit card. Deposits made via Neteller, Moneybookers, PayPal, PaySafe, Envoy, Skrill 1-Tap & Plus will not qualify for the new customer offer.
Step 2: find a qualifying bet
In order to receive your £30 in free bets, you must place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. It's a good idea to place your qualifying bet on a popular market such as the winner of a Premier League match or a UK horse race.
- The minimum odds for your qualifying bet are 1/2 (1.5)
- You will be using decimal odds in the calculator so it is a good idea to chance the displayed odds from fractional to decimal on the William Hill website. You can do this via the drop-down located at the top of the sports section.
1. Find a close match either manually or by using an odds matcher.
need an odds matcher?
TRY MATCHED BETS
2. Enter the details of your bet into the matched betting calculator below. Ensure that 'Normal Bet' is selected and that you have entered the betting exchange commission.
The calculator will display the ideal lay stake for your bet and show you the qualifying loss you will make.
Step 3: place your bets
1. Check that the odds for your bet have not changed on William Hill and place your £10 bet.
2. Check that the odds for your bet have not changed on the betting exchange and lay your bet with the amount shown on the calculator ie. 'You could lay £xx.xx'.
Step 4: using your free bets
You will receive your £30 worth of free bets as soon as you place your qualifying bet. The free bets will be credited as 3 x £10.
You now need to back and lay your free bets to make a profit.
TIP: When using free bets, try to choose a selection to bet on that has odds of 4/1 (5.0) or greater as these will return a bigger profit than using low odds.
1. Find a close match with odds of 5.0 or greater.
2. Enter the bet details into the matched betting calculator. This time, select 'Free Bet' from the drop-down.
3. Check that the odds for your bet haven't changed on William Hill and place a £10 bet using your free bet.
4. Check that the odds for your bet haven't changed on the betting exchange and place your lay bet with the amount shown on the calculator.
5. Repeat the above 4 steps for each of your three £10 free bets. You can place each of your bets on the same selection to make things easier. If you do, remember to adjust the back stake in the calculator to £30.
* REMEMBER TO SELECT 'FREE BET' FROM THE DROP-DOWN ON THE CALCULATOR *
Well done! You've completed the offer!
We estimate that you can make around £23 profit from this offer
Ready for another offer?